- 501c3 Non-profit
- Meals Provided
- Female Led
- Integration Provided
- Private rooms
- After care provided
- Medical Screening
- Donation based
Entheo Temple, Inc is a faith based non-profit organization and constitutional church, established as a 501(c)(3) within the meaning of IRS Code Section 508(c)(1)(a).
Our right to explore our inner worlds and connect with spirit through entheogens is protected by the Religious Freedom Restoration Act (RFRA) of 1993 and our deeply held belief in cognitive liberty.
Our founders practice within the umbra of Unitarian Universalism and draw from Taoism, Zen Buddhism, Hinduism, Eclectic Paganism, and New Thought traditions. Our unique sect is Entheism, the belief that we are all One and God-Consciousness resides within in all Beings.
We understand God as the love, universal intelligence, and pure consciousness which imbues all things. We recognize only one race of humans, one energy source, and one consciousness that manifests in a multitude of physical iterations.
Our devotion to sacred (psilocybin) mushrooms has been passed on from generations of ancestral practice and is deepened by the personal experiences of our modern mystics.
It is our genuine belief that sacred mushrooms are one of the greatest medicines that nature offers, raising our awareness so that we can develop a direct connection to the God-Consciousness and achieve holistic wellness.
Our community is made up of individuals from many perspectives. We are an inclusive, socially-conscious and welcoming organization. We remain open to all beliefs and paths to a peaceful existence with loving stewardship of our only planet.
1. We are spiritual beings having a human experience; each a unique incarnation of God-Consciousness. I am you. You are me. We are ONE. God is everything you see and God all there is.
2. Life and death are both conscious energy. Everything is energy. Energy cannot be created or destroyed, therefore God-Consciousness (and you) are infinite and eternal.
3. The highest spiritual principle is loving one another unconditionally, teaching, and healing each other. We do not stop learning at adulthood –we raise each other at all ages.
4. Our beliefs and perceptions create our reality. Our mental states manifest our lived experience. We can create our own bliss or torment on Earth based on how connected (or disconnected) we are with God-Consciousness.
5. We partake with the essential sacrament of sacred (psilocybin) mushrooms. The sacrament is a gift from the source which uniquely enables us to commune with God-Consciousness.
We Affirm and Promote:
1st Principle: The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
2nd Principle: Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
3rd Principle: Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
4th Principle: A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
5th Principle: The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
6th Principle: The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all;
7th Principle: Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
(these are the seven principles of Unitarian Universalism)
Please note, we do not distribute or sell the sacrament
All funds received go toward legal and administrative fees, insurance, food and supplies, training our volunteers, maintaining our ceremony space, compensating our ministers for their expenses, time and expertise.
Read more about our sacrament ceremony services and contact us here: